Monday, June 6, 2016

Target Market Strategy

My main focus  is to get my food in the West coast they just don't know what they are missing. But most importantly I can't forget to let people buy my product on the east coast. Part of the world I am using is Baltimore and I am going to want to expand my product. I would have to watch and observe how my product is doing in different bars and venues. As the textbook says in Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler (pg 12) The Company's marketing strategy outlines which customers the company that will serve and how it will create value customers". I already have it planned out I am going to host different types of events. In the summer where any one can come out and try my product. This will help me to improve my product and give it new taste that no one has ever seen. As the textbook says in "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler the development of original products, product improvements, and new brands through the firm's own product-development efforts. I know that I am going to have people on my staff that I my not like but in the end we will have to work together as a team. When I do this I am going to have to make my prices even lower until people know about my food. My staff is the only ones who would have my back in any situation. As the textbook says in the "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler (pg57)  In an increasingly connected world people at all levels of the Marketing system must work together to implement marketing strategies and plans

No comments:

Post a Comment