Monday, June 6, 2016

Situation or Swot Analysis

This is the toughest part for my product to understand my strength and weaknesses about my product. As the textbook says in the Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler  (pg55) Swot analysis, by which it evaluates the company's overall strength(S), weaknesses(W), opportunities(O), and theats(T) Strengths include internal capabilities resources, positive situational factors that may serve it's customers and achieve objective . Weaknesses include internal limitations and negative situational factors that may interfere with the company's performance". The toughest part about this has to be my weaknesses my competition is going to use crabs they have here in the West coast. But my strength is having the Blue crab meat on my side and something the west coast does not have. I am going to make sure that my competition will not throw me off my game this is a opportunity of a life time. Getting the best crab rangoon at the right time. I will have no threats to worry about they will be to busy wanting to buy my crab meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment