Monday, June 6, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control

This is the final part of  my plan the evaluation this is were I will need to have different people in different races of people giving me feed back on my product. In the text book it says in " Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler (pg153) The consumer arrives at attitudes toward different brands through some evaluation procedure".As you may know most products don't make it to the market because they are to scared someone will shut it down. This is not a issue you can take head by just thinking what you are going to do. I would be the one responsible for any needs the customer may want or need. In the text book it says in " Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler (pg 511 ) Sustainable marketing calls for socially and environmentally responsible action that meet the present needs of consumers and businesses while also preserving or enhancing the ability  of future generations to meet their needs". As time goes by I know that I will be making this product not just for this generation. But for the next generation I want them to look back and see that my snack was the one that help the guy find the girl. My product being the one that gets that guy a new raise at the bar for showing people my snack. This is a Idea generation that is used in are textbook "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler (pg245) Ideal generation is the system search for new-product ideas". You have now reach my final step in my marketing plan I hope you will enjoy my snack. I know that this will be a great help for men in bars everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment