Monday, June 6, 2016

Objective

For my objective I am going to have three objectives. As In the text book it says in "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong; and Philip Kotler pg 42 increase its market share, Kotler might increase its products' availability and promotion in existing markets and expand business via acquisitions''. My first objective will be to expand my product to both east and west coast bars. To be able to get my product to the west coast is a would be a plus for my product they have never tasted a unique favor like they will with my product. My second objective is to give the absolute best customer service and crashing my competitors and the customers will then only want my product. as in the textbook says in Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong; and Philip Kotler pg 13 ''Customer relationship management The overall process of building and maintaining profitable customer relationships by delivering superior customer value and satisfaction''. My final objective I am going to do is bring my the men closer to the girl in the bar my product will give them enough confidence in thereselves to talk to the girl and share my product with them. This is my objectives and this will help my business grow even more when theses objective have been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment