Monday, June 6, 2016

Price

Price is the most important thing in my vision if the price is to high no one is going to buy my food. I know that I am going to have to lower my price and by doing that I will also have to change the serving size. As the textbook says "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler  (pg53) The Company can offer greater customer value either by charging lower prices than compeitors". To find the right price to sell my product I had to go to different bars and venues to see how much the charge there food. Most of the prices I saw was ridiculous but then I looked at the actual customer service.They were getting  and how they were using it to pick up different people I was really impressed. As the textbook says in "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong and Philip Kotler (pg54) Customers are interested in more than just price; they are interested in the total costs of obtaining, using, and disposing of a product". I then had no choice but to lower my own price for my product. The serving size went to 6 pieces of the Crab Rangoon and the price is going to $8 I know this is a reasonable price. This will keep my business going and the customers happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment