Monday, June 6, 2016

Distribution

"Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler (pg) The network made up of the company, suppliers distribution and ultimately, customers who partner with each other to improve the performance of the entire system". I am going to have to network over both the east and west coast. The easy part is getting my Crab Rangoon over to the west coast I already know how I am going to ship it. I am going to have the crab meat package in boxes along with the mix cream cheese. That way it will be much more easier to ship it I am going to have it room temperature. I will put the food in coolers so that it won't go bad this will help out a lot and it will keep my food cold and just enough time to get it to the west coast. I also would have a plan B just in case I can't get it to the west coast then I would have to ship in by boat get close have a drop off point and continue to package in by plane. As the textbook says in "Marketing an Introduction 10th Edition by Gary Armstrong, and Philip Kotler (pg68) marketers must do more than simply adapt to the needs of the target consumers. They also must gain strategic advantage by positioning their offerings strongly against competitors". I am willing to think outside the box to make sure that my product will be bought all over the world    

No comments:

Post a Comment