Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 8: EOC The Adventure





It was a cold and snowing in the month of December I went back to my friends  home town in Baltimore to find a new taste that would change the world. I walk with my friend to go to his local bar in Baltimore City to get some beer and crabs but outside of the door there was a big fight going on outside of the bar. There was gun shots and fighting outside of the bar entrance the crowd then pushes us closer to the front. We were then able to see what the fight was it was 4 guys fighting to the death two hot girls. It was getting so dangerous that they were putting the to girls at risk and they might end up killing them. My friend was then screaming out WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!!!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE THEM!!!!! As we look on we then see two guys get stab in the head the girls then said you monster you killed my brothers The two guys then turn around and said what did you just say. As I am looking at this I realize how serious this was my friend I then jump in I then say Why don't you pick on someone your own size my friend and I was able to take both them out when it was over. We took the girls in for a drink and we asked for crabs the girls said you should try there crab rangoon it is really good Then I said sure I will try it when the server brought the food to us it smelled so good. before I ate the crab rangoon i said it is going to need some old bay they said old bay I said yeah you cant eat no crab without old bay seasoning. Once I did that it was so good that my taste buds was on a vacation in heaven and that it the story of how I discovered my food

No comments:

Post a Comment