Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 7 EOC The Pitch








Part of the world using  is Baltimore Maryland and I am going to make a Old Bay Style Crab rangoon and I am going to use it will be bit size and would be perfect in a bar setting. I would use the blue crabs back home in Baltimore to make this and I would box them up in boxes that can be ship all over the world. As the book said and I quote ''involves designing and producing the container or wrapper for a product. Traditionally, the primary function of the package was to hold and protect the product. designing and producing the container or wrapper for a product.page216'' But before I pack my snack I am going to have to give a price, pricing is a big part on how much money I am going to get. The price that I was thinking of is $25 per serving with 15 items per serving so when a guy is at a bar he can share the food with the new girl that they meet. Now for my competitors I am going to have to watch out for people for do any type of seafood but I think I am going to be ok. Because nobody is going to think about using Old Bay seasoning with blue crabs they just cant copy that so I am going to be good.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment