Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Me X3











Ed Hardy Glasses is a part of who I am and I like how they make me feel when I wear them. There brand of glasses in very interesting to me it all started when I was very young and my mom bought her own pair of Ed Hard Glasses. I wonder why she always had them on every time she went out to party or when she was going to eat. She would always get some one asking here where did you get your glasses and then she bought me my own pair of Ed Hard Glasses. After that I was determine to buy my own pair not just because of the style but because of all the attention I get when I wear them I how people want to buy the same thing I buy.











I love wearing Jordan Shoes especially when I go out and play basketball these shoes are so cool to wear and they are comfortable able they are also really nice to wear in public. I have always like wearing a pair of Jordan's when I was very young I was A Jordan person. Back when I was a kid my friends and I would compare what types of Jordan's we had and showed them off when we was at school. When my birthday I asked my mom could she get me a pair of Jordan's and she did of course I liked how it look and ever since then I been buying my own Jordan's.















The last thing has to do when I get up in the morning I eat cereal almost 80% of the time when I don't have anything to eat. It represents me on how my day is going to go and how I will do in school without cereal if wouldn't have anything to eat. Now days cereal is in our everyday life I remember when I was a kid that all I would want in the morning because it was so good. I would rather eat that  than eating morning breakfast. Such as pancakes, eggs, bacon I loved eating breakfast cereal and I still eat it today because kellogg's has a good cereal brand.
                                                                             






No comments:

Post a Comment