Monday, April 4, 2016

Week1 EOC; My Voice









                  I am a young man who is looking for greatness playing music and making music is what my passion is and I am going to be some one but I know that it is going to be alot of work. There is no short cuts and I know that I will have to put my absolute best and try to not give up. I was born and raised in Baltimore Maryland and where I grew up it was very challenging. Because there was always someone trying to take something people always had there hands out looking for help. I always was a kind person and if someone needed help I would be the one to help. Living here in Las Vegas has really changed me and how I look at things in life and what I need to do to change those problems as I start to understand who I am as a person. When I finish college I am going to go inside the music industry and be a DJ and then later on in life I am going to own my own record label company and start my label. Music was always my influence as a kid and I always wanted to make music better. Because now days the music people have been making is a is a disgrace to the music world what I am going make an impact in the music industry and change the way people listen to music now.

No comments:

Post a Comment