Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 3 EOC: My Demographics

I am a millennial because I was born in 1996 and I know that I am very young for my age we are the young generation were baby boomers is taking all of are money. Baby boomers are born between 1946 and 1964 where I am one of the 83 million people who is also born in that time frame. I think the millennial are the future of our generation and we will make sure we change people not with our words but how we do it. I know we can be very bad and even sometimes don't listen to our elders very well but its ok I am going to make sure that I  change along with the generation we are always the ones who are overlooked. While the baby boomers get all the credit and they will get all of are money. Are population is always growing marketing is changing the structures geographic population and we shift are education characteristics and the population diversity. The more we buy the more we change technology is always growing and I think it is really cool to see all the changes and whats to come for us. Generation x are born between 1965 and 1976, Increasing White Collar population is 1983-2007 The professionals and the managers are born between 2006-2016 and they will increase from 23 percent to a greater than 35 percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment